Brief employment history:
- 2003- Dec 2011: Head of Visual Arts, ICIA, University of Bath
- 1999-2003: Visual Arts Coordinator, Creative Arts, University of Bath
- 1993-1999: Lecturer, Fine Art as Social Practice, University of Wolverhampton
- 1992-1993: Lecturer, East Birmingham College.
- 1991-1999: Self-employed artist at same time as undertaking roles above.(Undertook site-specific commissions, residencies and participatory projects).
- University of Wolverhampton: PhD Fine Art
- Wolverhampton Polytechnic, BA (Hons) Fine Art
- York College of Arts and Technology B/TEC Diploma in General Art and Design